Eightwire has the current certifications:
New Zealand Government Security Certification for SENSITIVE Data Sharing
- Originally issued in 2017
- Renewed November 2020
- Renewed November 2022 - valid for three years
Eightwire worked with the Social Wellbeing Agency (SWA), SWA’s independent security specialists (ZX Security), and SWA’s Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to complete the 2022 re-certification audit process, which was focussed on our replatform to AWS ;
· A full review of the changes to application code and configuration that have been made for Eightwire to be hosted in the AWS environment.
· A full AWS configuration review against security best practices was completed.
· Revalidation of all existing controls in association with our NZ Based Processing Servers.
· A review of Eightwire business processes including Change Control, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
Service Organisation Control (SOC 2) Type I audit
Eightwire completed SOC2 Certification in August 2022