Process expressions allow you to use data attributes presented in a source datastore in expressions to build transformations that map to your destination.
The syntax for the expressions and available functions are listed in detail in our section on Process Expressions Syntax.
To create a process expression, navigate to a process.
Highlight the process and select Edit Process
Select +Add Expression Column
Name the column that will be represented by an expression.
Enter the expression and click Save
The syntax of the expression will be checked.
The expression can be manually mapped (click on the expression and then the destination column).
Save the process.
More options working with processes are in the following pages;
- Work with System Expressions and Constants
- Configure Process tolerances and Options
- Test a Process by manually executing
- Apply a time based schedule to your Process Groups
- Apply an event based schedule to your Process Groups